Selling your home quickly, not only will allow you to move on with your life, but it also means fewer days of keeping your home in pristine condition and your leaving your home every time an agent brings prospective buyers in for a tour. But truly how fast your home will sell, and at what price, depends on factors beyond timing.
- It is important that great photos be taken and posted of your home. Your realtor will ensure you have great photos, but only you can ensure your home is photo ready.
- Clean Everything. Nothing will turn a buyer off more than a dirty house. Keep the counters clean and clutter-free. Declutter your closets and keep them organized.
- Wash your windows inside and outside to let the light stream in.
- Clean and Dust the baseboards and doors. If there are scuff marks on the walls, please clean them as well.
- Keep your bathrooms spotless.
- Depersonalize your home by removing family photos, political and religious items.
- If you have a collection of items, (figurines, sports memorabilia, etc.) please edit the collection to a few items and box up the balance in anticipation of a move to your new home.
- Open the blinds, curtains and drapes and let the sunshine in.
- Put on all of your lights for every showing.
- Keep your landscape looking fresh.
- Set the Right Price for your home. Solivita is a production build community, so price is dependent upon your lot features and size, your model, your upgrades, and the condition of your home.
Call any of our Realtors for an appointment or call the Office at Bella Verde Realty and we will be happy to make an appointment for you. Our Office Number is 407-641-2688.