- ½ cup Gaeta Olives, pitted
- 1 jar Greek Seasoned Pitted Olives about 12 oz
- 1 jar Imported Pitted Castelvetrano Olives about 12 oz.
- ½ Lemon sliced
- 5-6 fresh Rosemary Springs, with leaves from two springs chopped.
- 1 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground Black pepper to taste.
Preheat your oven to 400. Combine the olives, lemons, chopped rosemary, olive oil and pepper until evenly coated. Spread in a baking sheet, add the remaining rosemary springs. Bake for 20 minutes, until olives are shriveled. Serve Warm with a baguette.
This is an easy appetizer and always is the hit of the party. Add a dish of Florida peppers roasted and dressed with olive oil, S & P and garlic and you really have a happy party.