Following find a few tips to help you get the best price for your home:
- Fix Everything including broken faucets, door handles, and make sure nothing annoying or embarrassing is visible that could spoil a showing.
- Paint the interior rooms in your home a neutral color.
- If you have a tile roof, have it cleaned. Removing the dull look from a roof can make it look newer and reduce buyer concerns.
- Tidy up all interior and exterior spaces for the best listing photos possible.
- Curb Appeal is very important as the potential buyer’s decision is, many times, made from the street. So, it pays to do a little landscaping, fix any broken or raised sidewalk pieces. If you have a lanai, and are in residence, add a few colorful potted plants. An attractive lanai is a good selling feature. Flaunt your space by adding attractive, colorful pillows, and set your table to enhance that welcome home feeling. Stage your residence so it appeals to potential buyers, and you want potential buyers to see themselves and their loved ones enjoying and living in your space.