- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup of Teriyaki marinade
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Ripe Florida Fresh Pineapple cut into chunks
- Pepper to taste (salt is already in the marinade)
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat
Lay out 4 squares of Heavy-Duty Aluminum foil. Place one piece of chicken in the center of each square. Pour the sauce over the chicken in each packet and turn to coat. Distribute the peppers, onion, and pineapple chunks in each packet sprinkle each packet with fresh ground pepper and fold the foil up to tightly seal each four packet.
Place the packets on the grill, cook for 25 minutes. Open one packet and check to see if chicken juices run clear when tested, if so, remove all four packets and enjoy. Clean up is a breeze.